Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush"   Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:51 am

Nope. Just have to have all shots and a current health certificate. We are taking 5 cats, one parrot, one dog and a rat.
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush"   Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:34 am

Sounds like fun!!
Back to top Go down
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PostSubject: Re: Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush"   Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:12 pm

oooH! Road Trip !!! How about a caravan. . .Can't you just see the documentary on TV now: We travelled the Pan American Highway with five Cats, one Parrot, a Dog and a Rat! Each took turns driving. . .

Just kidding. . .but it would add a great quirk to the adventure!!

Does the Pan American Highway hit eastern Central America?

Well, you could always break trail through the jungle. . .maybe find NEW ruins! Indiana Jones move over, here comes Bambi & Menagerie !!

Ha!
Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush"   Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:36 am

LOLOLOLOLOL
Ann, you are too funny!

Well, yesterday was quiet and uneventful...... and that's a good thing.

While I was watching a video last night with BF, I got a few more brushes created. Hope y'all like them. If not, let me know and I'll re-do what needs to be done!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush"   Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:40 am

Bambi, those are GREAT !!!!! Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 187714
Back to top Go down
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PostSubject: Re: Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush"   Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:35 am

So cute! Very creative, Bambi. . .thank you for giving "voice" to our feelings!!!

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush"   Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:37 am

Thanks Laurie and Ann. I hope to get to more of them later on this evening...... when I get done with everything else for the day. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush"   Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting a new topic for those that missed the birth of the "paint brush"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: General Chat :: General Chat -