Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Question Regarding Product Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
FreakyFashions

Question Regarding Product Creation Vide
PostSubject: Question Regarding Product Creation   Question Regarding Product Creation Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:01 pm

I am new to zazzle and I have a question about product creation. I deal mostly in t-shirts and there is something that has been bothering me. Do you think it's better to create a new product for each item you want your design to be on or just make one product and rely on the "Change shirt color and style" option so customers can pick which shirt they want the design on. I have been on zazzle for about a month and have had very little sales activity. Any advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am a former,and very bitter, CP user and trying to start a new site from scratch is very frustrating. Thanks.

www.zazzle.com/freakyfashions
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding Product Creation   Question Regarding Product Creation Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:50 pm

I personally (after talking to others) do a small selection of sample shirts. I might do one black, one hoodie a white shirt a coloured one.

Just to give customers some idea, some inspiration then they can change what they want themselves
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding Product Creation   Question Regarding Product Creation Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Yes, that's what I do, also.
Back to top Go down
felidae52

felidae52

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding Product Creation   Question Regarding Product Creation Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:15 am

Me, too. probably one light and one dark each for men/women. And if approbiate a couple of kids/babies.

Hilly
Back to top Go down
http://www.tshirt-total.com
FreakyFashions

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding Product Creation   Question Regarding Product Creation Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Thanks for the responses. They helped a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding Product Creation   Question Regarding Product Creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Product Creation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: Print on Deman :: Zazzle -