Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

The Purple Crayon Guide to Zazzle Templates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
felidae52

felidae52

The Purple Crayon Guide to Zazzle Templates Vide
PostSubject: The Purple Crayon Guide to Zazzle Templates   The Purple Crayon Guide to Zazzle Templates Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:22 pm

You can make yourself a template for future use instead of the standard one with all products. The only thing that you have to create single is boards, shoes and stamps.

To set up your own template:

Choose the standard template, then delete all duplicates (like you have one button/magnet/keychain with "fit" or "fill" option, several shirts etc.) I leave one light and one dark shirt - you can always customize which shirt you need after, and don´t forget that you only need one shirt and the customers can choose which style/color they want to buy. This option saves Zazzles marketplace being flooded with dozens of the same designs ... I have different templates for different galleries/purposes saved.

Once you have picked the products you want hit "Next". This takes you to a window where you put in a name for the set, a description and tags ("template" in both fields will do, you just need to put something in there), Important: for "product visibility" pick "Hidden - only you can see it"! You also need to pick a public category (I use Arts, design, fashion=>graphic design=> templates), and a contributor product line (I made a section "templates" to save mine in).

Hit "post it". After a short while your own template set will be available by
choosing my zazzle=>products=> big button "quick create" in the top left, and then in the window that opens click on "select" at "use your own templates". This opens a selection of your sections, click on the one you saved your set in. Add your design instead of the "Your image here" graphic (clicking on the select button underneath will open your image folder(s)).

Then all products you selected in your template set will appear with your design. You can now check if all is well, customize further by adding more graphics (like background pictures to mousepad, buttons etc.), altering size/alignment, choosing the shirt style and color you want to display.

By hitting next you get to the window where you add the product name, description, tags, choose the sections you want the products to appear in, mark-up - and of course this time you want to choose "available for sale" in the product visibility - this is the standard option, so you don´t have to alter that. then hit post for sale.

After a while your products will appear and you can tackle the next design.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tshirt-total.com

The Purple Crayon Guide to Zazzle Templates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: Print on Deman :: Zazzle -