Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Feeling poorly!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Specialeetees
Mod
Mod
Specialeetees

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:49 am

Haven't been around too much for a few days cos I've had a really bad sore throat and a chronic ear ache pale

Still, on the mend now and feeling much better Smile

Hope you guys are making progress still. I've been doing a few things here and there despite the illness though, and actually had a very inspiring day yesterday. After getting a TBA for a picture I put in my AngelMist gallery, I then got an order on Specialeetees for 18 keychains!!! That's all really lifted my spirits.

Done a little work on the Design Directory too, blogged an introduction for it and will be sorting out the first featured gallery this week for those of you in it Very Happy

Crew I'll pm you with a few ideas for the affiliate forum later today, I hadn't forgotten.

The other idea I had was perhaps a section here to post our newly created designs, then maybe we can all take a peek and award it some stars and comment etc. I believe that helps with the Zazzle mp ranking, it's a way we can all help each other a little. sunny

OOOOOOOOOhhhh still so much to do, it don't pay to be ill does it! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.specialeetees.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:59 am

Photobucket

Hope you are feeling better! It's sucks bad to be sick!
Back to top Go down
Specialeetees
Mod
Mod
Specialeetees

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:06 am

Thank you for the dragonfly! sunny

At least it doesn't happen too often with me, I haven't even had a cold for 8 years.

**Keeping fingers crossed with full body armour and gas mask on, does get in the way of typing though** LOL Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:09 am

LOL
Yeah, I don't get sick often either, but about a year and a half ago I got one of the worst colds I had ever had....thus that dragonfly.

I found a nice hot bath helped though!
Photobucket
LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:13 am

AH-HA! I was looking for this one though......

Photobucket

I'm not kidding....I have 100's of these. Been making them for about 7 or 8 years now. LOL
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:20 am

You're too good, Bambi !!! We really need all of these, I hope John says yes.
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:01 am

I'm just a little concerned about how tiny he'll make them, and then you lose ALL the detail and all the facial expressions. This is what our fairy looks like in the face...
Photobucket

see what I mean..... Feeling poorly! 187714
Half of Lil D is facial expressions. If he could make them a bit bigger it could work.
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:34 am

Well, maybe instead of full bodies, make just the faces and they would be bigger to see the expressions?? Just thinking...
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Eh......I'd rather just design something exclusively for this place then to cut up Lil'D. I could do something plainer that would work well for here and tiny. I am a cartoonist (freelance) and it wouldn't take long to come up with some little guy for here. Maybe something like an animated cartoon paint brush.. What I'd need would be a list of all the expressions we would need/want...oh, and of course, John's approval.
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:05 pm

How about something like this?
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:13 pm

That works for me. John does have some with feelings, but we do need sympathy, maybe the paintbrush hitting himself in madness, and maybe a paintbrush hitting another paintbrush, but like you said, none of us would EVER need that. Basketball I like the one you have that's waving. Maybe the paintbrush dancing with happiness. Just thinking again...
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Well, lets see what John says, then I'll make up a list and take it from there.
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Hey GREAT to see you back Specialeetees pleased you are feeling better.

Hey Bambi you have some cracking Gifs there, love them... bounce

I am more than happy to add any of them to the board, no problem.. the trouble is you do have to consider the size or the smilie or it will take over the whole smilie window (that you choose the smilies from). If your smilie is HUGE when you try and select a smilie you will be scrolling for ages as each smilie will take up so much space. But saying that they can me larger than the fairly I put up for Bambi as I made it that small just to fit it with the rest

I am sure we call all work it out together......

Here are some I have done in the past that I will add here to, not as much fun as Bambi's though

Feeling poorly! Wpad99077d

Feeling poorly! Wpb375b389

Feeling poorly! Wp15fbb5da

Bambi - hope you don't mind but I edited you last post with the paintbrush on so it shows the image. I think you clicked the link button instead of the image button. I can or you can easily change them all if you like
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Now I see two brushes. What, you couldn't see the stuff? How about any one else?
Back to top Go down
Specialeetees
Mod
Mod
Specialeetees

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:31 pm

I see two too...and mighty fine brushes they are! We need those to paint our little corner of cyberspace with friendlyness hehe...or we could throw them at anyone who comes to upset us LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:55 pm

I see two brushes, but that's after a few... lol!
Back to top Go down
happylab

happylab

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:00 pm

I'm happy for you, Specialeetees!! Keep up your great work!

AND, I really LOVE Bambi's dragonflies. They are so cute and make me happy. Big thanks!! Feeling poorly! 187714
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:11 am

Bambi's Designs wrote:
Now I see two brushes. What, you couldn't see the stuff? How about any one else?

Nope I just see code *LOL*

but I put it back the way it was..... teach me for interfearing eh Embarassed

*hides in corner* :
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:31 am

The Crew Designs wrote:

Nope I just see code *LOL*

but I put it back the way it was..... teach me for interfearing eh Embarassed

*hides in corner* :
*goes over to John's corner*
Photobucket

Hopefully you can see more than just code here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling poorly! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poorly!   Feeling poorly! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling poorly!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: General Chat :: General Chat -