Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Something cool I kind of stumbled on......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Something cool I kind of stumbled on...... Vide
PostSubject: Something cool I kind of stumbled on......   Something cool I kind of stumbled on...... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:08 am

Since I'm closing my CP shops, I am moving over as much as I can....then I hit my flip mino section. Oh my. I had spent a lot of time making them and have well over 100 designs, and really hated to loose them. Well, I discovered that with very little effort and tweaking, many of them work great for business card designs. LOL They even look kind of cool. Just thought I'd share that. sunny
Back to top Go down
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PostSubject: Re: Something cool I kind of stumbled on......   Something cool I kind of stumbled on...... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:19 am

ooH, thank you, Bambi! I hadn't thought of using the FLIP designs on business cards! Great idea. . .I hated to lose the use of those, as well.

Arrrgh! more work to do Very Happy

Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Something cool I kind of stumbled on......   Something cool I kind of stumbled on...... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:26 am

I was thrilled to discover that, and the cool thing is most of the flips were designed for certain "types" of people, and the business cards translate well to that, and those same people will need business cards. I'm actually having almost as much fun creating the business cards as I did the flips.
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Something cool I kind of stumbled on......   Something cool I kind of stumbled on...... Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:14 am

You know, I probably should have put this in the "Zazzle" section. What was I thinking?
Back to top Go down
Specialeetees
Mod
Mod
Specialeetees

PostSubject: Re: Something cool I kind of stumbled on......   Something cool I kind of stumbled on...... Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:38 am

That's a great discovery Bambi, thanks for sharing!

The thought had crossed my mind the other day as to whether they would fit anything at Zazzle, just haven't had the time to do anything about it lol scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.specialeetees.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Something cool I kind of stumbled on......   Something cool I kind of stumbled on...... Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:44 am

It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to change them just enough to make them work. I just hated to waste all that work!
Back to top Go down
Specialeetees
Mod
Mod
Specialeetees

PostSubject: Re: Something cool I kind of stumbled on......   Something cool I kind of stumbled on...... Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:58 am

Pity the original weren't bigger...I'd put them all on skateboards Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.specialeetees.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Something cool I kind of stumbled on......   Something cool I kind of stumbled on...... Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:03 am

OOOOooooOOOOO! That would be cool too! I save everything at 300 dpi...wonder if I could make some of the designs big enough......hmmmm.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something cool I kind of stumbled on......   Something cool I kind of stumbled on...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something cool I kind of stumbled on......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: General Chat :: General Chat -