Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

How are your SALES going??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Laurie

Laurie

How are your SALES going?? Vide
PostSubject: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Just wondered if we needed a place to say how were doing sales wise, the good and the bad??

I have done pretty well this month with both Zazzle and CP, but I have been skunked for the last two days. I would rather have a continuous donot delivery instead of a roller coaster ride.

Anyone like this idea of having a place to talk about sales? How are your SALES going?? 187714

Laurie

Last edited by Laurie on Sat May 16, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junkshoptees

Junkshoptees

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:05 pm

I always thought that having a place to talk about sales was ok. It seems like this month could be so much better. Plus i'm hoping to snag one last decent check before i start getting checks for $80 after June lol!
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:28 am

Sale......ugh......

Well, at CP, they have found some of the most obscure and ugly things I have to put in the MP....all my big sellers are no where to be found, so needless to say, my sales have tanked. This is been my worst month here since I started. I go days without sales, and the little drizzle that I have gotten has been mostly "shop", but not nearly enough to warrant keeping any of my shops open.

Now, there is Zazzle. Hmmmm....The only thing I have sold there is buttons, magnets and stickers, and not even enough to get a check, I don't think. It's all very depressing.

Then I find out that for some reason my laptop doesn't like Zazzle and will not let me put anything up there. This is not good, since once my desktop gets packed, it may be several months before I will see it again. I will be relying solely on my laptop.

May just hasn't been a great month for me.
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:24 am

Bambi's Designs wrote:
Sale......ugh......

Well, at CP, they have found some of the most obscure and ugly things I have to put in the MP....all my big sellers are no where to be found, so needless to say, my sales have tanked. This is been my worst month here since I started. I go days without sales, and the little drizzle that I have gotten has been mostly "shop", but not nearly enough to warrant keeping any of my shops open.

Now, there is Zazzle. Hmmmm....The only thing I have sold there is buttons, magnets and stickers, and not even enough to get a check, I don't think. It's all very depressing.

Then I find out that for some reason my laptop doesn't like Zazzle and will not let me put anything up there. This is not good, since once my desktop gets packed, it may be several months before I will see it again. I will be relying solely on my laptop.

May just hasn't been a great month for me.

We need a BIG HUG smilie...
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:30 am

Laurie wrote:

We need a BIG HUG smilie...
Yeah we do!
*pouts*

LOL
Actually, I'm just trying not to dwell on it to much. I'm ok financially....sort of....for a while anyway. I have been planning on this move for well over a year, and have been saving my pennies for the "what if's" .....I guess this is one of them. The sales will come....it just takes time.

My biggest issue is this lap top thing. Since it's all that I will have to work on for a while, I need to find out if whatever it's issue is can be fixed, or if I'm going to have to replace it. It's an old Mac Pro G4. It still works like a charm and has been a long time friend, but I'm wondering what it's problem with Zazzle is. It doesn't have a problem with CP at all. Now my desktop is a G5. I don't think that should make any difference since I run the same OS on both and use the same Photoshop and everything. This is very frustrating and I really don't want to have to lay out the $$$$ if I don't have to.
*sighs*
Back to top Go down
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:51 am

Well, Bambi, I certainly hope that somebody can tell you what the interface difficulty is with the Laptop and Zazzle.

Especially NOW !!!!

:hugz: Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:02 am

Thanks Ann......Me too. My big thing is who do I ask? I don't know if I ask computer repair people or Zazzle people.....LOL this is just silly.
Back to top Go down
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:55 am

Well, what are the symptoms? Maybe we can figure out what is wrong together. . .if not, maybe we can figure out who best to ask!

Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:04 pm

There is only one. It won't let me upload designs or create products on Zazzle. I have had no other problem with any other POD that I deal with or have dealt with. It's just weird! That's it. I can do everything else in zazzle....check sales and such. Haven't checked to see if I can create a shop yet, but once I leave here and get to Belize, I'm pretty sure I am going to want to since I'll have all kinds of new "tropical" inspiration and photos! Any clues? I thought maybe it was something like having Java off or something, but nope...I even upgrade it. Still nada.
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Beware of Zazzle, I called to see how to put a Statcounter on my shops, and the person didn't even know what a statcounter was... Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:11 pm

I wonder if your problem Bambi is linked to mine. I cannot use templates in the store with quick create. I have tried to use old templates made new ones and nothing works.
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:13 pm

Laurie wrote:
Beware of Zazzle, I called to see how to put a Statcounter on my shops, and the person didn't even know what a statcounter was... Laughing
Oh....how funny!!! Or is that sad..........
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:15 pm

The Crew Designs wrote:
I wonder if your problem Bambi is linked to mine. I cannot use templates in the store with quick create. I have tried to use old templates made new ones and nothing works.
Hmmmm....could be I guess. Whatever it is, I really need to figure it out. This is not going to be a good thing when I'm moving! Do you use Mac?
Back to top Go down
Gypsyware

Gypsyware

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Bambi,

Look in the Zazzle forums. I'm in a thread about using Quick Create and problems with it, maybe what's posted in that thread will help you. It's in the "Create Products" forum in a thread called "Problems with Quick Create". Some other threads in that forum talk about issues with creating products, too.

Shari & Dakota
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:12 pm

It's not just "quick create". It's every aspect of creating anything in Zazzle. Can't even load my images.
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Bambi's Designs wrote:
It's not just "quick create". It's every aspect of creating anything in Zazzle. Can't even load my images.

Yeah your problem is much worse than mine. I can log in and create products one at a time or use Zazzle templates but I cannot use my own anymore. Zazzle are still looking into it, I just wonder if they are connected and no Bambi I am using a PC not a MAC
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Well, I guess I'll have to contact them with my issue. Everything works fine on my desk top.
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:19 am

The help desk folk supposed to pass on my case to the tech guys but I have heard nothing for days now. Looks like I will have to contact them again.

I did see a thread on Zazzle forums from someone with the exact same problem as me
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:38 am

I haven't made a sale at CP OR Zazzle since the 13th. LOL Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Its been a LONG while since I sold anything on CP or Zaz Sad
Back to top Go down
happylab

happylab

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:29 pm

I decided to update my cafepress shop at last and then I made my first sale from the SHOP this month! It's interesting. So far, March was the best for me. In general, I don't sell so much. geek
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:13 am

Wow. I just found out that I have been making sales on Zazzle. I haven't been getting the emails for some reason since I have that checked to receive. Also, I thought having the shops all linked, all the sales would show up in one place. Wow...was I ever surprised when I went looking. I feel much better.
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:20 am

That's great, Bambi. Wonder why you're not getting emails? Do you have it clicked to send immediately?

I have 8 shops, and I still don't know how to keep track of all my sales. I did find CP to be really easy. I also wish we could combine all the earnings together like CP.
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:42 am

Laurie wrote:
That's great, Bambi. Wonder why you're not getting emails? Do you have it clicked to send immediately?

I have 8 shops, and I still don't know how to keep track of all my sales. I did find CP to be really easy. I also wish we could combine all the earnings together like CP.
You and me both! I hope they are working on something for that. And yes, I have them checked for immediately, Go figure! LOL

Still..............
Photobucket

John is going to have to resize these! LOL
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:51 am

LOVE IT !!! How are your SALES going?? 187714
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are your SALES going??   How are your SALES going?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are your SALES going??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: General Chat :: General Chat -