Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Vide
PostSubject: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:42 am

I tried to use my template in my shops as I have done for weeks and I get the message below. I have sent a bug report off but I cannot do much at the moment

No template fields found. If you have just created templates for this product line, you may have to wait 10-15 minutes for them to appear.

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:27 am

Well seems my templates are not working in either shop and a new one I created today wont work either.... ???

Brilliant !!!!
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:56 am

Wow! I was having some issues with getting the "text" in color while creating some business cards today...had to redo one of them 4 times before I could get it to work. I think Zazzle may be having a few issues today. You know, I am impressed that they haven't been having more with the huge onslaught of CPers!
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:14 am

Yeah true, I get so frustrated I put a help request on Zazzle forum and I was a bit shitty in there when I got no answer to my question... Embarassed

I have apologised Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:01 am

Ugh...their "forums" aren't nearly as active as CP's used to be. It can take hours...even days before someone answers...if they do at all. John, I don't think we are in Kansas (CP) anymore. LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:28 am

WTF!!!???
I am putting up business cards. I get my card all laid out, add all of my tags, add a wonderful description, and hit post for sale, and get a FRICKEN error page. It says I can click to go back to where I was, but then it takes me back to square one.......everything lost. Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:13 am

Ohhh that is NOT good... I think I saw a post on the Zazzle forum about someone who was having that problem....

I thought I left all this tech troubles behind when leaving CP
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:18 am

You know, any thing that involves a computer and tons of programs is going to have issues from time to time. Like I said, with the flood of stuff coming from CP, I'm actually impressed they are doing as well as they are.

Anyway, I've gotten a bunch of stuff uploaded today, so I'm just going to do some packing here at the house and stop with the shops for a while today.
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:28 am

Zazzle is giving me fits today.....trying to upload a new set of designs to make "comp" cards. It keeps saying that I have encountered an error.

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:54 am

Well I still have my problems with templates but strangely enough the folks at Zazzle said it worked for them and they showed me the screen shot to prove it.

Weird !!!
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:46 pm

OK Finally got this sorted. Zazzle contacted me and told me that the UK version of Zazzle (Zazzle.co.uk) is faulty and the templates wont work.

All I had to do was sign in at Zazzle.com and all is sorted.....

Yipeeeee

So relieved as this was doing my head in now I can get on with some work. Unfortunately it throws my theory of my problem being linked to yours Bambi.
Back to top Go down
Specialeetees
Mod
Mod
Specialeetees

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:06 pm

I think we all broke Zazzle oooooer Sad

Have to say though I do always log in through .com cos it's the one I have bookmarked and haven't had any problems (except the close up preview not working all the time) when I'm creating.

The bulk uploader has been working very well for me, although I've only been uploading maybe 3-4 files at a time, but they are 20-30mb files. I've found it seems to work a lot quicker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.specialeetees.com
happylab

happylab

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Good for the Crew! Very Happy

For me, the bulk uploader doesn't work on my computer. So far, I don't have so many designs, so, it's OK.
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:15 am

happylab wrote:
Good for the Crew! Very Happy

For me, the bulk uploader doesn't work on my computer. So far, I don't have so many designs, so, it's OK.

I had that problem to, it worked fine I then used a programme to make my net connection faster (and it did) but I found my uploader would not work then so I undid that the programme did (the net connection one) and my uploader worked again.
Back to top Go down
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:09 am

Tiny note: Yesterday I uploaded a new design, went to Create Products (where it lets you choose either the Zazzle quick create group or your own Templates) clicked on My Own Templates. . .which I had laboriously set up several times to be SURE that they each had Template box checked, etc.

It only pulled in 7 products, and when I added the image I'd uploaded, THAT only went onto 5 of them.

So I just dropped the entire thing. . .and quit for the day.

This morning, I tried it again, and it pulled in all 18 of the Template products that I had set up yesterday. . .

Conclusion: Sporadic !!!

Back to you!
Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:18 am

Yeah, Ann, I see that with Zazzle's own templates. It can be very frustrating, but I chalk it up to a newer company that just got slammed with a BUNCH of new shop keepers. I think overall they are doing a really good job. I can promise you they weren't expecting this flood of sk's! I look at it as an excuse to do something else for a bit. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template   Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anyone having problems using Quick create and their template

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: Print on Deman :: Zazzle -