Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Having issues with my laptop....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

Having issues with my laptop.... Vide
PostSubject: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:11 pm

I was going to work on my laptop this evening cause I have a bunch of my designs on it, but for some reason quick create won't work on it...for that matter, I can't create anything on it. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:37 am

Have you made sure Java is enabled... ??

In your browser (Firefox)

Tools - options - Content - Enable Java (make sure tick is in box)
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:34 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I even upgraded my version of it. Still not'a. Hmmm....

I figured it has to be SOMETHING I have turned off. It's very frustrating since I can work on every other POD with not a single issue. Sadly, the one I need to do the most work on right now is Zazzle, and the laptop affords me the luxury of sitting in my living room and watching TV or something while I work. I wonder if the fairy can fix that? Having issues with my laptop.... 187714
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:20 am

So everything else works OK ?

If the quick create wont work it sounds Java or Javascript based problem..... as I would thing that application (quick create) uses that.

Hmmmm........
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:34 am

I've been using the quick create this morning, and it's really bogging down, and sometimes just stops and I have to start all over. I noticed I've been having trouble just going to my shops. I think Zazzle is working on stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:02 am

Yeah, I have been trying to get stuff in this shop all morning and it has been serious slow going on my desktop. I might try and fight with my laptop again later this evening. We'll see. Right now I'm mad at it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Specialeetees
Mod
Mod
Specialeetees

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Oh Bambi hope you get it sorted soon. The new shops looking good so far though. I think I remember you posting on CP about those little characters, didn't someone steal them from you and try to copyright them or something?

Sorry can't help you with your computer problem though, I've used quick create only twice today and it was ok both time, although a bit slow, so maybe they are working on stuff. Hopefully it'll all speed up a bit again. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.specialeetees.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Sort of. The company I made them for got busted for tax evasion, and the owners fled the country. IRS confiscated everything they had, and I had fight IRS for almost 15 years to reclaim my copyright as my own. It was finally settled in 2000.
Back to top Go down
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:29 am

Oh, Bambi:

Hope you get the issues resolved, love the designs !!! So glad to read that you fought and were able to reclaim your copyright!

Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:45 am

Ann-

As much as you are a "dog" person, I am a "cat" person. I'm really an "animal" person cause I love them all, but I have a special bond with cats. Trinket (the pink alley cat) got her start when someone ask me to draw something for them that would always remind them of me. And a pink cat was born... the rest evolved from there. There's always a little bit of me in everything I draw, but Trinket has a bigger chunk of me then most. I wasn't going to let her go easily! LOL

I'm glad you like them.
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:38 am

Bambi - have a look here at THIS SITE it will test your Javascript is running OK.

May not be the problem but its worth a check
Back to top Go down
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:38 am

Says it's fine, but I knew that since I had just updated it when this problem arose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with my laptop....   Having issues with my laptop.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having issues with my laptop....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: Print on Deman :: Zazzle -