Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Zazzle recommended image sizes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Specialeetees
Mod
Mod
Specialeetees

Zazzle recommended image sizes Vide
PostSubject: Zazzle recommended image sizes   Zazzle recommended image sizes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 pm

I have found a list of the Zazzle products with the recommended image size for each one in the help section.

Here's the link if you need it:

Recommended image size chart
Back to top Go down
http://www.specialeetees.com
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Zazzle recommended image sizes   Zazzle recommended image sizes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Thanks for that..... sunny

Made it a sticky....

Last edited by The Crew Designs on Fri May 01, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
AuntBetsy

AuntBetsy

PostSubject: Re: Zazzle recommended image sizes   Zazzle recommended image sizes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Just a little heads up on the stamp size. It says on this chart stamps should be at least 100dpi. These is another place where they say 300dpi for stamps.

Most of us just up load large images at 300dpi that you can use on everything. You can resize them as you make the products. You can add lots of images, so some of my designs are made of several images that I upload separately.

I've gotten pretty good at using the Zazzle design tool, so if anyone needs some help with that part of it, just let me know.

I haven't made my own templates for quick create tool, so please don't ask me about that one, I'm in the dark there too. Laughing

I do make lots of photo template cards, my biggest sellers, so I can help with those.

Betsy
Back to top Go down
felidae52

felidae52

PostSubject: Re: Zazzle recommended image sizes   Zazzle recommended image sizes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:54 am

Just adding:
I make all of my graphics 2300x2300 at 300 dpi, png file with a transparent background - that size fits on almost all products with a little bit of tweaking.

I also made about two dozen background patterns/files 2500x2500 which I keep in a seperate folder in all of my galleries. I use them as backgrounds for buttons, magnets, keychains, mousepads, cards and shoes, making them template objects so the customer can delete or change them if they don´t like them. These also fit on all products if you use the "fill" option.

Hilly
Back to top Go down
http://www.tshirt-total.com
happylab

happylab

PostSubject: Re: Zazzle recommended image sizes   Zazzle recommended image sizes Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks for the useful info!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zazzle recommended image sizes   Zazzle recommended image sizes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zazzle recommended image sizes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: Print on Deman :: Zazzle -