Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Should this forum keep going ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Close creative minds ?
Yes just close it already
Should this forum keep going ? Vote_lcap100%Should this forum keep going ? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No, lets keep it alive a little while longer
Should this forum keep going ? Vote_lcap0%Should this forum keep going ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't Care either way, I have work to do
Should this forum keep going ? Vote_lcap0%Should this forum keep going ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

Should this forum keep going ? Vide
PostSubject: Should this forum keep going ?   Should this forum keep going ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:16 pm

I made this forum when CafePress dropped their bombshell. We were not allowed to post about Zazzle or other POD's on CafrePress and Vise-versa on Zazzle so I thought some neutral ground for people to say how they feel and discuss matters would be good.

and Creative Minds was born.

But now people are settling into their Zazzle shops and people don't really need to visit here any more. So should I just wrap this place up of keep it going ??
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: Should this forum keep going ?   Should this forum keep going ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 am

Well, I saw this post last night and thought I'd just wait to see what people said... nobody came...

I like to write in this forum, but it looks like others have just gotten back to work. I notice ALL the forums are becoming very quiet.

I don't know what to say, it might be hard to run a forum, so, maybe if it is, close it? I wouldn't want to say to, but would understand not wanting to keep it up.

Laurie
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Should this forum keep going ?   Should this forum keep going ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:21 pm

No its not hard really, just runs itself. But I feel responsible for it so I keep checking back and feel bad when I don't come here every day or so.

So by closing it I would just free my time. But on the other hand I am happy to leave it if people still want to use it
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: Should this forum keep going ?   Should this forum keep going ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:14 pm

I know Ann and Bambi monitor it sometimes. I see Ann at CP, but don't see Bambi around.

It's up to you, I do check to see if there are any new postings frequently.
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Should this forum keep going ?   Should this forum keep going ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Well I will leave it for a week or so and see what people think...

But whatever happens its been fun, thanks for being here and if this place was ANY use to people during the cafepress drama then it was worth it
Back to top Go down
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PostSubject: Re: Should this forum keep going ?   Should this forum keep going ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 pm

This has been a wonderful place to come and touch base with friends. I check back almost daily and for the most part, the response is "nothing new" when I click on the link to new posts.

If the forum is closed, it won't be a hardship for me.

It was TOTALLY needed when you opened it, and I think it has done its job admirably. . .but BOY!!! do I have a lot of work to do elsewhere!!! My stopping in here is a search for ANYTHING that will delay my having to put nose to grindstone and keep working. Very Happy

Thank you!! We'll still run into each other at PODforyou.com, or on the Zazzle or CP Forums, I'm sure.

Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Should this forum keep going ?   Should this forum keep going ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Yeah well said Ann, I think this place was needed for us all to let off steam etc but maybe its time is up now eh .....

I certainly hope to see everyone from here on other forums etc (If I close this)
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: Should this forum keep going ?   Should this forum keep going ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:28 am

Thank you for the forum, it really was needed and served a great purpose during such a hard time.

See everyone around. Should this forum keep going ? 187714
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Should this forum keep going ?   Should this forum keep going ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am

Thanks Laurie, still here until the end eh.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should this forum keep going ?   Should this forum keep going ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should this forum keep going ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: General Chat :: General Chat -