Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
bearabull7

bearabull7

Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops! Vide
PostSubject: Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops!   Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:14 am

Just an FYI, unless it is a programming gliche, Printfection has removed all reference (links and logos) to shopkeepers shops on their marketplace and on products that are viewed through one's shop.

It looks PF maybe going the way of CP unless it is a gliche. Since it was only recently noticed on the PF forum, no comments have been made by PF authorities. Not like they are very chatty on their forums anyway. But, only time will tell.

If I ever get out of this depression Crying or Very sad I've been in since the CP fiasco, I might get on the computer and continue to build my zazzle shop. I have lost my vision and can only seem to focus on everyday chores in the house. My creative juices have gone by the wayside. Not wanting to get burned again, and now it looks like PF maybe doing it again. I'm not going to waste my time with my PF shop anymore either. It is not the easiest POD to deal with since it does not have bulk tools.

TTFN Neutral

bearabull7 pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.flowerswithfeelingscentral.com
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops!   Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:30 pm

Huh! Thanks, bearabull for bringing this to our attention. I see that I cannot find or get to my Shop from the Printfection Marketplace. . .perhaps they ARE doing some Cafe Press-type things. Going to PodForYou.com to see if anyone there has posted about this. . .

Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops!   Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:47 pm

I have never got anything done really with PF but it would be a shame if it to was heading down the same path as CafePress

I to have lost my way a bit since I left CP, I am struggling to find inspiration to do any new designs...
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
bearabull7

bearabull7

PostSubject: Re: Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops!   Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Here is the link on the PF forum if you want to check on it periodically to see if anyone from PF authority comments:

http://forums.printfection.com/showthread.php?t=6091

Hope that helps!

bearabull7
Back to top Go down
http://www.flowerswithfeelingscentral.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops!   Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Printfection Has Removed Shop Links and Logos from their marketplace and shops!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: Print on Deman :: Printfection.com -