Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Another SIGH Thread . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

Another SIGH Thread . . . Vide
PostSubject: Another SIGH Thread . . .   Another SIGH Thread . . . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:26 am

I felt I HAD to close my CP Highland Dance Shop because it was due for Renewal on June 2. . .didn't think THEN that I could have simply gone with month-to-month payments on it. . .

Sigh. . .

So EVERYTHING that I had put into descriptions over 4 years was gone. . .

Now, setting up the Scottish Highland Dance designs in Zazzle, I am thinking: "Boy, I wish I had saved my section descriptions. . .I went through the entire history of Scottish Highland Dancing. . .it was ALL there. . ."

So, I went on the Internet to see if I could rebuild those wonderful descriptions I had given.

Put "Scottish Highland Dance" into my Google SEARCH . . .What came up? MY CAFE PRESS SHOP for Highland Dance was the 4th choice on that first page of Google.

Sigh. . .

When I clicked on it. . .naturally it took me to the "Oops!" Cafe Press page saying the shop no longer existed.

Sigh. . .

Ann K.

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Another SIGH Thread . . .   Another SIGH Thread . . . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:43 am

Awwwww!
Back to top Go down
sassybites

sassybites

PostSubject: Re: Another SIGH Thread . . .   Another SIGH Thread . . . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Then again .... if you re-write all the descriptions for Zazzle your words will change a bit. All the search engines love fresh content and you might find yourself with an even better placement. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.spreesunlimited.com
felidae52

felidae52

PostSubject: Re: Another SIGH Thread . . .   Another SIGH Thread . . . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:29 am

sassybites wrote:
Then again .... if you re-write all the descriptions for Zazzle your words will change a bit. All the search engines love fresh content and you might find yourself with an even better placement. Smile

my sentiments - there´s quite a few designs of mine on several PODs. I always change the description a bit, not that Google starts ignoring one shop and thinks it´s mirrored. And descriptions are my pet hate ... comes before washing the dishes and straight after cleaning windows ... Very Happy

clown Hilly
Back to top Go down
http://www.tshirt-total.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: Another SIGH Thread . . .   Another SIGH Thread . . . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:10 am

I'm with y'all there....only difference is I have to exchange Hilly's cleaning windows for cleaning toilets. UGH! *shudders*

My Zazzle sigh for today is that I really wish they would have one place where all of my sales reports for all of my shops could be. I have them linked for volume bonus, but still have to check each shop for sales. I have found that I don't get all of my sales emails......I get some....just not all. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another SIGH Thread . . .   Another SIGH Thread . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another SIGH Thread . . .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: Print on Deman :: Zazzle -