Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

Problems uploading....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Laurie

Laurie

Problems uploading.... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Problems uploading....   Problems uploading.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Well, I'm trying to make a shop on Printfection. So far, I've tried uploading three images at a time, and each time I try, it fails.

Does anyone sell anything here? Should I even be bothering? Do I sound tired??? lol!

Laurie
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Problems uploading....   Problems uploading.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:49 pm

I put this post on its own Laurie rather than part of "Do you mean this section to be for Printfection.com?" thread

As for Printfection I have hardly used them, I think I may have uploaded to them ages ago and I cannot remember any problems.

BUT.... I have heard bad things about their quality. Maybe someone on here could clarify that
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PostSubject: Re: Problems uploading....   Problems uploading.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:54 pm

I hadn't heard ANYTHING about Printfection, I simply found it via PodForYou.com and uploaded a lot of my Scottish Terrier images there because I had a customer who wanted Scottie designs on XXXL shirts.

Now my designs have been on Printfection since at least January, but without any sales, except to MYSELF. . .they have nifty glass cutting boards that you can put designs on . . .and I bought some to donate to Scottie Rescue.

I haven't uploaded anything there lately. Sorry that you are having troubles uploading. . .

And, Oh! the "Do I sound tired?" question is VERY familiar.

I am so tired of all this, I can't even concentrate. I keep interrupting my work because I JUST CAN'T FACE IT. . .then I come back and continue uploading.

Thank HEAVENs for Zazzle's bulk uploader !!!!!

Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: Problems uploading....   Problems uploading.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Thanks for the replies.

I put a shop up a few months ago, and haven't sold a thing. On POD for You, it looks like they like PF. I have a lot of images I wanted to put up, but we can only load three at a time. ?? Is this a really old POD?

I am getting lots of sales at Zazzle and still from CP. I just wanted to keep spreading my stuff around so I'm not caught off guard if someone else pulls a CP. Evil or Very Mad

study I just saw this little guy, and I think it is telling me to JUST GO READ A JUNK BOOK and continue tomorrow. cyclops

Everyone, hang in there.

Laurie
Back to top Go down
The Crew Designs
Admin
The Crew Designs

PostSubject: Re: Problems uploading....   Problems uploading.... Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:54 am

You getting lots of sales off Zazzle Laurie ? What's your secret.... *LOL*

Seriously though how have you promoted your shop on Zazzle. I have blogs and stuff but so far only two sales
Back to top Go down
https://creative-minds.forumotion.com
felidae52

felidae52

PostSubject: Re: Problems uploading....   Problems uploading.... Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:26 am

Printfection is a POD which
1. is good for people who want to concentrate on selling t-shirts
2. is only for experienced SKs that know how to market their products. PF does not do your advertising for you, and the marketplace is not to be looked as as a source of sales, it´s just an add-on.

The best thing is that they allow complete branding - right down to removing all mention of printfection in your shops and setting up your own help page etc. You can also customize the invoice slip.

In short: I have made good money on PF (more than on CP as it happens), but you do have to know how to advertise your shop and draw customers. My sales there have rarely come from their marketplace.

clown Hilly
Back to top Go down
http://www.tshirt-total.com
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: Problems uploading....   Problems uploading.... Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:31 am

The Crew Designs wrote:
You getting lots of sales off Zazzle Laurie ? What's your secret.... *LOL*

Seriously though how have you promoted your shop on Zazzle. I have blogs and stuff but so far only two sales

I don't know what people think of as lots of sales, but I put my shops up in late March and I made 17 sales in April. It took me AGES to make sales at CP. For me, I'm happy with those sales. I always wonder if I'll make any more sales, I'm never confident.

I haven't done a thing to promote my shops, I don't blog or anything.

Unfortunately, could just be beginner's luck. We'll see... confused

Laurie
Back to top Go down
sassybites

sassybites

PostSubject: Re: Problems uploading....   Problems uploading.... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:43 am

Uploading images and surfing between PF pages right now can be a challenge. They're swamped again with a large influx of people leaving another POD and moving into PF. We've seen this in the past but it doesn't last forever. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.spreesunlimited.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems uploading....   Problems uploading.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems uploading....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: Print on Deman :: Printfection.com -