Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff! Vide
PostSubject: This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff!   This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:52 am

I'm loving this site! It's a great way to make some extra money and, if you are like me, to find a home for ALL the stuff you create and have run out of room for! LOL

Here's my shop
Back to top Go down
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PostSubject: Re: This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff!   This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Beautiful, Bambi!

Absolutely wonderful mini gardening items, I'm sure you won't have any problem finding delighted buyers for those!!!

Back when eBay was young, I sold off a lot of the "stuff" I'd made and collected. . .sure miss that venue as stuff is starting to build up again. . .will have to open an etsy shop for myself.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!!!!

Very Happy
Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff!   This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Thanks Ann! I love you

My water gardens and ferns have always sold like crazy in every shop they have ever been in. They are just something out of the ordinary....not something everyone makes. They are doing well here too. I have a bunch I pulled out of a shop here in town, and I'm putting up a few each day, and selling quite a few. I made another $75 yesterday from them. That makes Bambi happy! Very Happy

I highly recommend this site and I KNOW you would do well there too!
Back to top Go down
Laurie

Laurie

PostSubject: Re: This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff!   This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:17 pm

I know you'll do well there, Bambi. I hope they all sell before your move. Will you make more if they sell well?
Back to top Go down
felidae52

felidae52

PostSubject: Re: This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff!   This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:35 am

Cool site - but as so often useless for us. You need a credit card to open a shop ...

Hilly
Back to top Go down
http://www.tshirt-total.com
Bambi's Designs
Mod
Mod
Bambi's Designs

PostSubject: Re: This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff!   This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:38 am

Laurie- No, not here. This place has a "vacation mode" you can turn on, and I'll use that until I get there. Once there I will make plenty more.

Hilly- What is your paypal account attached to? Debit or check cards work too. This place likes to pay by paypal, and you can pay your fees via paypal as well.
Back to top Go down
felidae52

felidae52

PostSubject: Re: This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff!   This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:25 am

Bambi's Designs wrote:
Laurie- No, not here. This place has a "vacation mode" you can turn on, and I'll use that until I get there. Once there I will make plenty more.

Hilly- What is your paypal account attached to? Debit or check cards work too. This place likes to pay by paypal, and you can pay your fees via paypal as well.

The PayPal plugin - if you mean that - is not available for Europe, only USA. I do have a verified premier account there. Payments normally work two ways, depending on what the shop you´re buying from accepts. It´s either direct debit (PayPal pays and then decucts the money from my bank account) or giropay (I get re-routed to my bank. log in and after typing in some numbers the money get´s taken off straight away). Even when I buy from Zazzle there has to be enough money in my PayPal account - they don´t accept the two aforementioned possibilities Crying or Very sad Or you have to enter a credit card number.

Printfection wants a credit card number, too - even if you pay with your commission. But they give you a credit card number to use if you haven´t got one, so I´m fine there.

I don´t see why I should have to get a card - we don´t use them, and I´m not paying fees for something I don´t regularly use! Just one of those things ...

Hilly
Back to top Go down
http://www.tshirt-total.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff!   This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a great site for your "handmade" stuff!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: Hand Crafted Art :: Etsy -