Creative Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative people with creative minds just can't help making and designing and hopefully selling their work. Discuss all things related to selling your artwork.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Closing

I have decided to close this forum. I initially set it up as a place
for store owners to come and talk about the CafePress changes.

I thought a problem shared is a problem halved and I think for this
purpose this forum did its job. But now I think people are settling
into their new shops and this place is not longer needed.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum.
It took me by surprise how many people joined
(although some joined and never came back *LOL* but that's just forums.

So THANK YOU and I wish you all the best of luck in the future

Creative Minds will close on Sunday Night

PRINTFECTION SALE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PRINTFECTION SALE Vide
PostSubject: PRINTFECTION SALE   PRINTFECTION SALE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi, Everyone. . .

I just got an email promoting a Printfection SALE coming up:

http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=298b863e4f550396aee7dce68&id=1d26735de7&e=6c90a8a64c

Good from June 14 to June 21 and up to $20.00 off.

Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Historicimage

Historicimage

PRINTFECTION SALE Vide
PostSubject: Re: PRINTFECTION SALE   PRINTFECTION SALE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 am

Hi Ann!

I've seen your postings on CP and know your shops from there. I was a CP newbie before the May announcement. Was growing a shop and doing well even though I had not used Google base or advertising ( still figuring that out! )
Anyway, now I'm trying to get everything loaded onto Printfection. At least the vintage print images as I understand photos do not do well there. Wish they'd expand with posters, cards, mugs etc. as they could really grow that site. I'm still loading images onto Zazzle as well but have not figured out how to use that site yet. The layout of shops seems so busy and chaotic.
I wondered about your opnion of Printfection? Are you happy there so far?
best regards
Scott
Back to top Go down
MaxMuhlin

MaxMuhlin

PRINTFECTION SALE Vide
PostSubject: Re: PRINTFECTION SALE   PRINTFECTION SALE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi, Scott:

I've only been at Printfection since early this year. . .and once I'd uploaded and set up some Scottish Terrier images there for a particular customer who needed PLUS size tee shirts, I sort of let that shop drift while I tried (and am still trying) to set up shops at Zazzle.

I like the Zazzle process better than Printfection. . .and I like the Printfection store setup better than Zazzle. . .but frankly, none of them can hold a candle to Cafe PRess. . .more's the pity. I am so spoiled by Cafe Press' very organized presentation.

I still have my 16 Cafe Press shops and the money is trickling in. . .slowly. Rolling Eyes

So I really don't know much about Printfection. I ordered some of their printed cutting boards for a fund raiser, and they turned out very nicely, though.

Have you thought of looking into Imagekind?

There is a very informational site that Kayecee (one of the Cafe Press shopkeepers) set up called PodForYou.com It tells you a lot about each. . .in case you hadn't heard of it as yet.

Google Base feeds really DO help with traffic directly to the shop. I use the Instant Cafe Feeder PRO version (costs about $25.00 I think) because it will also generate feeds for my Zazzle shops.

Using the Google Analytics (which all come with a Google membership. . .free) I can see the traffic to my shops drop off whenever I let the Google Base Feeds expire.

Print advertising. . .well, I've spent a fortune on it in this last year. . .and there is no real way for me to track any profit from the exposure, but I am sure there must have been some return. I didn't mind ($920.00 PER ISSUE of Modern Dog Magazine 4 times a year) !!!! because I needed the tax writeoff. . .but I will NOT be doing that again with the drop in Cafe PRess income for 2009 and beyond.

Best of luck to you. . .good hearing from you.
Ann K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaggieRossDogs.com
Sponsored content

PRINTFECTION SALE Vide
PostSubject: Re: PRINTFECTION SALE   PRINTFECTION SALE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRINTFECTION SALE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Minds :: Print on Deman :: Printfection.com -